Nowadays there is a tendency among Companies to concentrate in one Firm all those activities related with their business, so that they can make their decisions with a multidisciplinary approach enabling to ponder all aspects related to the same. Notably, legal advice is one the core areas to take into consideration during the decision-making process.
There currently exists a tendency in which the Companies centralize in one firm all activities related with their business, in a way that they may give their decisions a multidisciplinary approach that allows contemplating all aspects related with them. It is clear that legal advising is one of the fundamental areas that must be taken into account when making decisions.
Thus, in PKF Argentina we have a department that specializes in all legal matters related to the Company.
For this reason, in PKF Argentina we have a Specialized Department in all legal matters related to the Company.
- Incorporation of companies, amendments to bylaws and operations of corporate bodies
- Setting up of foreign company's branches
- Mergers, acquisitions, de-mergers and corporate modifications
- Analysis and development of business contracts
- Advice on complex financial operations such as trusts, financial leasings, asset securitization, and issuance of negotiable obligations
- Preparation of Studies, Reports and Opinions
- Regular sending of "Legal Newsletters"
- Legal representation of the company in potential litigations.
Insolvency is one of the legal phenomena of greater repetition and complexity nowadays; for this reason companies frequently need an advice related to their financial problems or those of their clients and debtors.
Hence, our Legal Department, by working together with Law and Economics professionals, renders advisory services that enable feasibility and continuity of the companies, or the pursuit and recovery of credits from their debtors.
- Analysis of the economic-financial situation of the company
- Advice relating to courses of action to be followed by the Company in order to continue as a going concern
- Out-of-court refinancing of the companies' liabilities
- Legal representation of the Company in the event that the latter enters into insolvency proceedings, or when bankruptcy is filed
- Preparation of accounting and legal documents related to the company's entering into insolvency proceedings or bankruptcy.
- Verification of the company's credits in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy by their debtors