After such key cases as Enron, WorldCom and Parmalat, the need to establish guidelines has become more evident. Such guidelines should contribute to: promoting an adequate business administration and a higher control of the company, with the aim of allowing further competitiveness; granting more transparency in order to give higher levels of trust to investors; and promote the "accountability" principle by those who manage organizations.
- Our services include:
- Implementation of Best Practices in Corporate Governance
- Advice in the development of SOX control structures
- Testing and validation of procedures and controls
- Risk management structure analysis
- Revision of management practices and implementation of improvement opportunities.